Wednesday, November 28, 2007

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS

I mean days,
not rings.

Yes, that is all, FIVE days until I get to see Relient K.
I haven't seen them Since April.
I want to be somewhere near either Schneck,
or Thiessen. I'm hoping I get that brand new camera in a few days that I asked for as an early Christmas present.
Watch, I will, but it's going to be a shitty camera.
I will be PISSED if it is, and I'll end up taking Katrina's camera, again.

when I wrote 'brand new' up there, I wrote it out as 'Brand New' the first time out of habit of talking about the band Brand New.. haha fantastic, and totally necessary to know, right?

The thing that I needed for the Relient K show was shipped out three days ago from Beijing, and it's already in the U.S. This means most likely it will arrive in time, and I didn't wast $135.00 after all.

I decided that I may not want to meet Relient k,
I can't see anyone being as nice as Fred was to me,
Sure Nick Beard and Anthony Green were nice, but it was a different nice with Fred,
Fred KNEW Me, and was happy to see me.
If I met any RK guys, even if they knew who I was, they wouldn't be excited to see me and wouldn't want to talk a lot to me like Fred did..


Speaking of Fred,
I miss him,
more than I've missed anyone I think.
No one has ever been so excited to see me,
well, maybe my mom.. But that's different, I wasn't excited to see her back.
It's different when its your hero who wants to see you.
haha.

If The Straylight Run. The Color Fred, Cassino, and Dear and The Headlights Tour is coming to your city, or even state, I think you should go. You won't leave disappointed.. Oh and at most of the shows there hasn't been many people so you can be front row without worrying about people trying to take your spot, and you can make funny faces at the bands to mess them up.. haha. This was my favorite show I've ever been to, even if the venue was shit.

I never know how to end blogs..

here it goes..








:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Blogs are the hardest things to end.
2. ANY tour with straylight run is bound to mean you just won't leave disappointed.