Friday, November 2, 2007

You're Gonna Break It.

So I've Been Gaining Weight Lately.

Like A LOT.

It's Kinda Sad.

I Should Post A Recent Picture Of Me, To Prove It. (Because I Know Some Of You Don't Believe Me No Matter What I Say.) But I've Been Avoiding The Camera These Past Few Months.. It's A Good Thing, Me Avoiding The Camera. Really.. I Can't Afford To Replace My Camera If It Cracks. :)

I Should Start Going Running Again. But.. I'm Much Too Lazy Lately.
Halloween Candy Isn't Helping Me, Either.

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

haha. I know what you mean.
Why do all the eating holidays have to all be together?
I bet you look great! silly goose.
Stop putting yourself down. Think posotive thoughts. :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I should send you to my dad's house...Haha.


That sounds weird, but it's true. :)
He eats REALLY healthy (crazy healthy, but the food he make's usually taste's really good).


And drink water!! No more soda girlie, that's so bad for you... :~(

Elizabeth said...

Awww...yeah drink a lot of water! You'll go to the bathroom a lot, but it's good for you.

I see what you're saying. And I know how you feel. I just started jogging earlier this week, and boy, it's hard. But you'll feel a lot better.