Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Lion-O

No, no I am not.

I am Snarf.



The past week I've had nothing to do.
I passed all my classes.
I'm on winter/Christmas break so I just hang at home and do nothing.

I've taken an interest in creating videos.

I made one for Matthew Thiessen. Here it is... Enjoy. :D



That is the first video I've ever made, I know it isn't all that good. But I will get better. I will.. :D

Then the past couple days I've been working on one for Dave.



Tell me what you think, please.

5 comments:

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa,
Thats Awesome.
My firends Last Name is Scharf But my Other Friend Always Calls Him Schnarf...Now THis Will Be All I Can Think Of When I See Him :]

Jenna Lea said...

awwww he's so cute! :D

Melanie said...

Fun... wow, they are long. LOL

Where did you find some of those pics! :) I've seen a lot of them, but not all. Wow.

Jenna Lea said...

i'm pretty sure that Dave video is one of the best videos EVER!!! :D
good job girl! :D

Nina said...

i love those videos, hehe :D they're all amazing and prettyful :D

and yay for passing classes and being on break! :D