Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two Days

On July 17th, 2008 I will be heading on out to good ol' Seattle to see one of the greatest men ever born. A man who knows that Mics are for singing, NOT swinging. A man that will stay 18 forever. A man who kills me with his voice. A man who I steal lines from constantly (see my blogs' page title). A man that I'd die for in an instant.

Who is this man that I speak so highly of?

JESSE FREAKING LACEY, Duh!



This is one person that I will not hate even if he is in fact, a total ass. I hear that he does not like to sign things, or take pictures, but I'm gonna try to get something out of him anyway. haha if he says no though, I'm not gonna keep asking. That's just tacky, and desperate.

I'm so excited for this. Never in my life did I think I'd get a chance to meet him, and now I will.. AWESOME!


Also, Kevin Devine is gonna be at the show. (It's a Jesse Lacey/Kevin Devine tour) I really like this guy, too. Just not like I like Jesse. haha
I've recently started to fall hard for his music. It is pretty great stuff. My current favorite of his would have to be "Just Stay." And if he doesn't play it at the show, that may be the exact opposite of what I'll be doing.

....Kidding


This show is going to be amazing. I'm sure I'll blog about the show after it happens. So stay tuned, k? :)

6 comments:

Christi said...

Dude. Awesome.
I'm excited for you :)

Nina said...

Awesome!!
I'm so excited for you! :D!!!!
*fingers crossed for a picture*

i should listen to him sometime

Jess :]] said...

dude! awesome. :) have sooo much fun, laady.

Melanie said...

Wow, I haven't heard him, so I'll have to check out his music. I have a friend that's really into Kevin Devine, though.

I hope you get your autograph and photo. :)

Jenna Lea said...

awesome!
i hope he''l take a picture or sign something for you because you're more amazing than any of the people that are going to be there :)

Jenna Lea said...

wow.... i can't spell.
i'm a real person though. :)