Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogging Off, Again.

Hello one and all (and by that I mean hello, Melanie, Jenna and myself, cause we all know we're the only ones who reads this boring blog)

I decided to start blogging again.
I'm not going to be writing everyday or anything like that, but I'm also not going to go months without posting anything. I just thought it'd be fun to keep myself informed on what's going on in my life.

Yes, I really mean that. I like finding out about what's going on in my life by reading my blog.

So here it goes!

Working at Petco is a blast,
I'm surrounded by animals and animal-lovers all day long. It's awesome. My coworkers are all great people. They're funny and really helpful. Speaking of animals, I just spent about five minutes in a circle with Candis, Michael, Katrina and Vesse to say goodbye to one of our pups, Little Missy. We found her a home, and she's leaving as I'm typing this.

We have three puppies left now, Suki (she's Michaels, he just can't take her yet), Brownie (we're keeping him) and Koala (we're also keeping him)

they're adorable. All four of them. I'm gonna miss the ones thatare leaving.

Well, that's all for now! I'm going to go upstairs and rewatch Gossip Girl and Heroes.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea, you're back. :) It's good to blog so you can look back and remember what happened yesterday - at least when you are my age. LOL ;)

You should put pics up of puppies from work that are needing homes. :)

I'm really glad you are enjoying your job. That is so cool! I love critters. :)


P.S. You do not have boring blogs.

lexidoodleellis said...

haha.

i have no life!

i read blogs for fun!


alexis