Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Get Back On Your Prozac..

I Haven't Been Too Happy Lately.
It Seems Like Every Other Day I'm Feeling Horrible,
I Get Really Sad, And Make Myself Sick, And The Sick Feeling Sticks With Me For Hours.
I'm Not Going To Say The Main Reason Of Why I've Been Getting Sad, It's A Dumb Reason,
Trust Me, You Wouldn't Care.

When I Was Younger My Doctor Thought I Was Depressed, I Thought He Was Crazy For Thinking That.. I Was On Prozac For About A Year I Think.. Then I Stopped.. I Don't Really Think That Medicated Drugs Are The Answer. I Just Need To Be Happy With My Life.. And I Can't Be Happy With My Life, Until I Actually Get One.. Just Don't Expect Me To Get One Anytime Soon.. I'm One Of Those People Who Complain That There Needs To Be Change, But Will Never Try And Change A Thing Themselves..

I'm Not Allowing Comments, That Way I Can Pretend No One Actually Read This.